Thursday, August 9, 2012

The last month...

As we wait for Kyler's arrival, we have been trying to relax and finish getting things ready.  We were so fortunate to have family and friends that helped us get ready for our baby boy.  I know I have said it before, but we really are blessed.  We were showered with all the things that we needed and did not have to buy anything.  During these last few weeks, I have maintained lots of swelling and am very uncomfortable.  This pregnancy has been fairly uneventful, which is a good thing, however at 38-39 weeks I notice a big decrease in baby movements.  After going to the doctor, he decided to run a stress test and look at baby on the sonogram to make sure all was well.  Even though it was scary and stressful at the moment, it was nice to have a very conservative doctor who made sure Kyler was safe staying in my tummy for the last couple of weeks.  After verifying he was ok, the doctor decided to induce me on Tuesday, July 31.  It is so crazy to now know that I will have my sweet baby boy in just a few days.  We are so ready to meet this baby boy who will change our lives forever.  Here are a few pics from the last few weeks.








No comments:

Post a Comment