Here we are at almost 32 weeks and we are getting big!!! Maternity clothes are getting snug and my back has been bothering me more often, but other than that I still feel pretty good. We have been working on the house non-stop and are almost ready to reveal the finished product. We have been in the house a couple of weeks now and it really feels like home. We had a housewarming party the first weekend we moved in (yes, we are crazy) but it was a lot of fun! The next month will be very busy as we get closer to bringing baby Kyler home.
Here are some belly pictures in the nursery. Still more work to do but it is looking great so far. Otto put together the furniture this week as I organized the gifts we received at our shower in Houston. All I can say is this little boy is already loved so much! We are so lucky to have so many family and friends helping us to get ready for our baby boy. Pictures of the shower to come soon!
What a cute daddy! Love him so much!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment